Monday, March 12, 2012

Things I Could Have Done With The Hour That I Lost

via
Now that we're officially in daylight saving time (DST), I really wish I could get back that one hour that I lost somewhere between 2:00 am and 3:00 am on Sunday morning.  There are so many things that I would have/could have done with that hour.

Here are some of my top things to do with the hour that was lost:


1. Hit the [8 minute] snooze button 8 times and be up only 4 minutes late instead of being an hour and 4 minutes late.

2. Drive from 2 blocks West of the 405 Freeway to 2 blocks East of the 405 Freeway during rush hour traffic.

3.  Get a one hour massage, or two 30 minute massages back to back with a 1 minute break in between.

4. Watch one episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" and spend the next 30 minutes trying to get un-stupid.

5. Play more Car Town.

6. Decide whether or not to go to the gym.

7. Complain about DST.

8. Stay an extra hour at happy hour.

9. Start an internet meme.

10. MOAR FACEBOOK!

What would you have done with the hour that you lost?  Post it in the comments below!

Subscribe to this blog on Kindle!